- #: 24521
- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-12-07
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 77.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lucidsphere Media, LLC
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Lucidsphere Media, LLC
Add to Favorite apps
**Some iPhone 3G devices may experience memory issues.**ToppApp Charts:Ranked Top #8 in Role-Playing Games worldwide on App Store!Ranked Top #24 in Adventure Games worldwide on App Store!Ranked Top #121 in Top Games worldwide on the App Store!"…..
What's New in Version 1.1.1
1. Updated the in-game tutorial.
2. Fixed SFX volume and added Music on/off button.
3. Implemented Auto-saving feature.
4. Added various UI enhancements to menus.
5. Game can now be played in 2 versions: "Base Set" and "Base Set + Extended”. Extended version offers preview of our Miskatonic University expansion set.
6. Added 10 new cards to game.
7. Added faster card transitions and improved scalability.
8. Added UI enhancements to cards for easy reference.
9. Added icons to track which cards are equipped on Investigator.
10. Adjusted the game's balance.
11. Fixed cards freezing and sticking, and improved stability.
12. Fixed irregularities on battle screen.
13. Added bonus damage scores to hit dice during battles.
14. Game memorizes your last position on the board game if you continue.
Rated 2/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Wow! Way to fix everything!
An amazing game even with its glitches and crashes, but now that they're gone (or at least didn't happen on the last 3 games) i must say this game is amazing. A must buy for any lovecraftian horror fan!
Game is broken- do not buy
Unbelievable. Even after the patch the game is still broken. If the I could make it through the game without it crashing I'd give it a 4 or 5. As of now it gets a 1. Come on guys you have a decent game it just needs to be fixed.
Still Tons of Potential, But Still Has Problems
Some of the more annoying problems have been fixed, but I still had the game just plain stop working. I couldn't flip over any more cards (even though there were still over 40 left in the deck), thus GAME OVER after playing for like 10 minutes.
There is SO much potential here, and a lot I like about the game, but I'm losing my patience with this game.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «Necronomicon» applications
"H.P. Lovecraft himself denied the Book's existence, but the dreaded NECRONOMICON has finally surfaced. Written in Damascus in the Eighth Century A.D. by the "Mad Arab" Abdul… [more..]
Price: $1.99 |
Necronomicon Redux is a single-player role-playing card game of arcane horror and mystery--Redux is upgraded with HD graphics and supports iPad 1 & 2 and Retina Display devices.!!!NECRONOMICON… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |